"Spiritual Journey – I was going through a tough time in 2012 when I went into depression and I stayed in that condition for nearly one year till the time Vibha, my wife introduced me to Sh. Gurpreet ji (www.soaringspirit.in) whom I approached in Feb 2013 and he took me out of depression within next few days. It was an unbelievable process and I was fortunate to find relief through my Master Gurpreet ji. Thereafter, I attended series of workshops conducted by Sh. Gurpreet ji on various topics of spirituality with which my understanding of life widened. I am a keen learner in the spiritual sphere of life."
Life doesn’t come in a straight line, there are ups and downs, pain and sorrows, happiness and joy. When there are ups and happiness, there are no questions asked but when there are downs and sorrows, one ponders about the reason for the same. It could be physical, mental or emotional pain or pain at soul level. For physical pain, people generally go to the doctor and take medicine and try to feel better, for mental pain people go to psychologists or to their mentors to seek their guidance but there is no understanding of pain at soul level and that is where the confusion lies.
We are generally familiar with only the Mental and Physical spheres as we have imbibed the same in our childhood and social conditioning. We have not heard clearly about the Spiritual circle and thus we seldom know about it.
More effort we put in the Circle of Spirituality, better the result in our emotional and physical circles as primarily whatever is happening to us and around us is a result of our Karmic account relating to our past births which are only connected through Spiritual world. Thus, Spirituality is the only way forward.
Following points may be of interest to you
1. MEDITATION – 99% of Spirituality is Meditation and 99% of Meditation is focusing on our Breath. It's that simple. Meditation is a route which connects us to our Soul which guides us towards our contract of life by downloading the same in our sub-conscious mind, it stops the internal chatter thereby stops deemed Karma ( as thoughts are deemed Karma) and it provides us Cosmic Energy which helps us to retain energy and helps in Self-Preservation.
2. BODY, A FAIL SAFE MECHANISM – Human body is a fool proof mechanism assembled by the creator which is inversely proportional to the cosmos. There is no way that something wrong happens to the body in terms of failure of whole or part organs. Long drawn thoughts viz-a-viz anger, resentment, excessive ego, disturbance, conflict, depression etc. are related to various organs of the body. If one does not settle these issues, some or other issue emanates in these organs which if not sorted out, results into permanent failure of these organs. Simultaneously, body is a tool which can communicate and guide us about our decision making. Body can easily read and receive vibrations which can tell us a lot. For example – If we sit in front of a new acquaintance, our dialogue with that person may result into our breath getting heavier and faster or we feel very nice and calm. These indicators tell us a lot about the person. We just have to focus on our bodies and see them closely.
3. All ISSUES ARE SPIRITUALLY CONNECTED – We have six bodies, one is a physical body and rest are auric bodies. When the physical body is worn out, we generally go into yet a new body and our auric bodies go with us. Whatever we do in terms of “Karma” is recorded in our auric bodies which plays a vital role in our subsequent births. Depending upon the time of our “Karma”, respective issue is activated and body is a mirror which shows it in form of some or the other issue in body organs.
4. PAST LIFE REGRESSION – PLR is one of the most reliable method of plugging into the past lives and reliving the lives to see the root cause of an issue. If one is fortunate to have an experienced and connected PLR therapist, one is bound to see the respective life and get lessons out of the same. It is said that seeing is relieving. In many cases, just by seeing the reason, the ailment instantly goes away and in few, one practices and incorporates the lessons in this life time to get relief. In any case, if done religiously, one gets relief post PLR. Simultaneously, PLR’s give us a glimpse of our follies and lessons to be learnt. Once these lessons are incorporated in our lives, life starts changing accordingly.
5. CHAKRAS – There are six chakras which are disc like rings around the astal body. Each chakra rests around a particular body part and has a color, sound and element. E.g. Root chakra is red in color, sound of which is LUM and located around the tail bone. Karmas are recorded in Chakras and thus cleansing of chakras also helps getting relief from particular issue. Just paying attention to chakras also is healing.
6. SHIFT OF ENERGY IN BODY / ENERGY INTRUSION – Whole body has an energy and each organ of the body has its own energy. There are times when the energy within the body shifts from one place to another causing huge amount of disturbance which is not understood by the individual. We all have an auric field around our body. At times if one is not aware, the auric body opens momentarily due to which there could be external energy intrusion which creates havoc. In both the cases, there is a requirement of a Spiritual Guide or practitioner to deal with this shift/intrusion.
7. SOUL RETRIEVAL – When one gets a shock viz-a-viz sudden accident, loss of next of kin etc, a part of soul is lost. This lost part of soul creates a void in that part of body which is just not understood by the individual and it creates disturbance in his/her life. If soul retrieval is done, this problem surely goes away.
8. JOURNEY –Our ancestors, master guides, angels, power animals, spirits are always around us and we can reach them and get answers to our questions and healings for our issues. In Shamanism, a process is followed which is called JOURNEY wherein one goes to another reality by leaving an intent and meets the spirit guide/power animal and asks the question which is answered by the spirit. Based on the answer by the spirit guide, one can get the diagnosis of the issue and access relief from one of the doorway.
9. SPIRITUAL DOWNLOAD – One of the most prevalent methods to get spiritual download is Meditation. We all are connected to our Soul and when one goes into meditative state, one gets the download from the soul largely in sub-conscious plane which by itself is very relieving and gives the direction of life and widens the understanding of life at large.
10. RELATIONSHIPS – Everything whatever exists in the Universe is Living and whatever is living has a Spirit. We have relationships with all living and non-living things e.g. cars, house etc. The living beings who come in our life are a result of our Karmic debt with them. In one way, it is true that relationships do not give us joy or happiness, they come in our life so that we clear our Karmic debt account with them. 80% of our lives are relationships.
To conclude, everything in our lives is based on cause and effect theory. There are many doorways from where one can access the diagnosis of the issue and relief sought by one or few methods as enumerated above.
Captain Ravee has attended many workshops on various topics of Spirituality duly conducted by his Spiritual Master Hon’ble Gurpreet ji (www.soaringspirit.in).
Please click the following topic links which shall give you a detailed preview on respective topic. Trust that your clicking this link is just not co-incidence, it is your soul journey which has pulled you towards the same. Congratulations, you are already walking towards the direction of the Path of your soul.